Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16515 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,537TL (Mex$ 21,415) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)