Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23378 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,833TL (Mex$ 20,673) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)