Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20126 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,277TL (ARS $11,315) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)