Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22363 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,398TL (ARS $15,195) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)