Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22478 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,687TL (ARS $11,955) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)