Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21875 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,223TL (Mex$ 14,735) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)