Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19337 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,725TL (Mex$ 14,094) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)