Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.484 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,016TL ($2,301) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)