Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20120 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,449TL (ARS $7,202) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)