Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19422 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,592TL (ARS $8,199) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (42 minutes ago)