Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.484 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,906TL ($1,982) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)