Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.606 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,242TL ($2,009) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)