Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.639 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,583TL ($1,809) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)