Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07191 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 150% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,816TL (Php108,689) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)