Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07627 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 172% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,511TL (Php111,579) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)