Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 153% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,918TL (Php124,060) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)