Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07757 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 152% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,800TL (Php87,665) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)