Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22265 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 808TL (ARS $3,630) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)