Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22226 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 73% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 868TL (ARS $3,904) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (35 minutes ago)