Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16847 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,107TL (ARS $6,572) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)