Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23881 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 911TL (ARS $3,817) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)