Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33366 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,070TL (Mex$ 36,176) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)