Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19463 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL (Mex$ 17,278) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)