Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23317 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,282TL (Mex$ 22,653) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)