Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19701 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,840TL (Mex$ 19,490) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)