Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17406 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,220TL (Mex$ 18,501) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)