Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23145 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,573TL (Mex$ 24,080) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)