Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33425 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,251TL (Mex$ 33,659) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)