Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20265 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,796TL (Mex$ 18,732) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)