Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 139% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,590TL (₡ 1,025,090) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)