Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00696 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,816TL (₡ 979,012) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)