Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07159 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,253TL (Php73,367) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)