Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08906 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 160% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,843TL (Php99,289) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)