Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07832 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,929TL (Php75,701) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)