Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19000 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,431TL (ARS $12,795) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (44 minutes ago)