Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23154 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,004TL (ARS $12,974) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)