Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00748 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,345TL (CH$714,269) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)