Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL (CH$549,363) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)