Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,704TL (CH$587,442) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)