Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20257 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,606TL (Mex$ 12,866) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)