Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18115 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,123TL (Mex$ 17,240) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (36 minutes ago)