Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20488 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,640TL (ARS $22,649) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)