Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23198 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,663TL (ARS $20,099) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)