Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21704 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,988TL (ARS $18,373) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)