Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.551 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,008TL ($1,974) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)