Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,716TL ($1,237) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)