Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00100 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,275TL (2,270,550 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)