Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05953 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,760TL (руб 46,367) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)