Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06639 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,175TL (руб 47,833) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)