Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06659 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,977TL (руб 44,709) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)