Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,872TL (€1,262) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)