Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,393TL (€1,307) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (41 minutes ago)