Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,809TL (€1,746) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)