Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,881TL (R$ 4,202) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)