Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 983 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,578TL (R$ 3,085) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)