Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,726TL (R$ 3,331) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)