Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,614TL (R$ 3,672) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)