Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19476 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,153TL (Mex$ 16,189) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)