Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17099 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,639TL (Mex$ 21,279) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)