Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19846 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (Mex$ 14,354) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)