Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23510 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,253TL (ARS $18,092) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (30 minutes ago)