Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19016 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,451TL (ARS $12,889) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)