Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23291 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,426TL (ARS $19,001) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)