Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,471TL ($2,091) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)