Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.050 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 155% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,131TL ($1,514) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)