Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,272TL ($2,081) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)