Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,690TL ($2,019) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (38 minutes ago)