Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,573TL ($2,098) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (41 minutes ago)