Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.778 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,657TL ($1,233) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)