Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.044 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,493TL ($1,111) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)