Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,343TL ($1,471) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)