Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,865TL (€1,810) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (19 minutes ago)