Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,579TL (€1,335) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)