Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL (₨60,123) in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (32 minutes ago)