Cost of living comparison between Salem, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05112 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,922TL (₨57,151) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)