Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06116 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,516TL (₨41,142) in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)