Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,412TL (Rp 9,087,683) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)