Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,238TL (Rp 7,586,459) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)