Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,338TL (Rp 10,045,568) in Salatiga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)