Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,524TL (€1,198) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)