Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,639TL (€1,159) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)