Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.190 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,002TL (﷼ 491) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)