Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.902 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,390TL (﷼ 544) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)