Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.270 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,030TL (﷼ 543) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)