Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14434 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,619TL (25,076 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)