Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10375 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,831TL (27,289 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)