Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,945TL (﷼ 2,879) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)