Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,460TL (﷼ 3,641) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)