Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,545TL (﷼ 2,517) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (38 minutes ago)