Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.933 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 298% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,143TL ($2,325) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (9 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)