Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,925TL (€1,254) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)