Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,942TL (€1,189) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)