Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 120% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,719TL (€1,251) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)