Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,607TL (€1,163) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)