Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06401 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,087TL (руб 63,853) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)