Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04932 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,116TL (руб 83,454) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)