Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,113TL (руб 82,916) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)