Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 884 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06594 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,114TL (руб 62,399) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)