Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06238 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,198TL (руб 83,318) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)