Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.272 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 191% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,991TL (£1,326) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)