Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 166% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,642TL (£1,850) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)