Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.502 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 177% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,008TL (£2,001) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)