Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,887TL (467,477 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)