Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00556 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,839TL (510,510 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)