Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,363TL (€1,014) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (27 minutes ago)