Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,699TL (€1,039) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)