Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 208% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,540TL (€1,735) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 3 hours ago)