Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 160% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,991TL (€1,439) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)