Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 186% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,143TL (€1,538) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)