Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 196% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,094TL (€1,416) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)