Cost of living comparison between Sahiwal, Pakistan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03338 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,408TL (₨102,078) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)