Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03451 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,519TL (₨101,967) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)