Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03500 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,513TL (₨71,810) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)