Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03962 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,081TL (₨77,780) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)