Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05909 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,625TL (₨44,423) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)