Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05825 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,226TL (₨38,213) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)