Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03321 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,190TL (¥156,295) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)