Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03525 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,345TL (¥151,644) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)