Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47616 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,953TL (6,201 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)