Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36064 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,279TL (6,320 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)