Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.532 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,650TL (2,231 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)