Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.854 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,534TL (1,589 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (43 minutes ago)