Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.555 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,342TL (2,091 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)