Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,084TL (€1,214) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)