Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,844TL (3,066 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)