Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,728TL (3,714 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (34 minutes ago)