Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,362TL (3,637 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)