Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,259TL (3,660 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (44 minutes ago)