Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,132TL (3,410 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)