Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,420TL (2,861 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)