Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05953 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,502TL (руб 42,026) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (37 minutes ago)