Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,570TL (€977) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)