Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,198TL (€1,301) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)