Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.577 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,125TL (€1,120) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (44 minutes ago)